This is an archived webinar available from our new archived webinar platform "SERLS Academy". Once you've registered, follow this link
my.nicheacademy.com/serls-staff to join the SERLS Academy
Once your account is created (easy to do...just your email and a password) Jay will be alerted that you're registered in the academy and you'll be able to access the archived webinars.
This particular online experience is a mere 60 minutes in length. Easy to fit into your busy schedule.
The cost you ask? No charge for SERLS members...a mere $15.00 for all other libraries. Enjoy.
Librarians go way beyond books and use technology every day. But who has the time to keep up with all that's changing? Fortunately, we do!
In this 20 in 60 minutes program, Carrie Rogers-Whitehead will bring library staff up to speed with quick-based tech trends that will affect librarians now, and in the near future.
In this interactive and informative webinar, participants will learn:
- What's happening with internet connectivity
- What apps are popular and emerging
- What's coming in devices, and going away
- What are educational technology trends
- What's changing in online privacy
- What's new in AR and VR
- What's happening in gaming
- What trends will impact libraries the most
SERLS Member Libraries: $0.00
All Other Libraries: $15.00