This is an archived webinar available from our new archived webinar platform "SERLS Academy". Once you've registered, follow this link
my.nicheacademy.com/serls-staff to join the SERLS Academy
Once your account is created (easy to do...just your email and a password) Jay will be alerted that you're registered in the academy and you'll be able to access the archived webinars.
This particular online experience is a mere 60 minutes in length. Easy to fit into your busy schedule.
The cost you ask? No charge for SERLS members...a mere $15.00 for all other libraries. Enjoy.
Competency: Library Management
Sub-Category: Organizational Leadership
Let's face it, we live in a world where we are constantly experiencing the "just good enough" mentality:
- "Just good enough" Leadership,
- "Just good enough" actions and behaviors
- And definitely "Just good enough" customer service.
In this program, Bob will show you how to apply the Black-Tie Experience to motivate and inspire your employees and patrons.
Black-Tie goes one step above five star. While a five-star mentality focuses on customer service, Black-Tie concentrates on three areas that all need to come together to take your library business to the next level:
Leadership, Actions/Behaviors, and Customer Experience.
Bob's goal is to teach libraries how to cultivate loyal and raving fans, while improving retention and engagement of both their patrons and employees.
- Describe what the mindset of "Black-Tie" is all about when it comes to libraries, their patrons and employees
- How to take a culture (or atmosphere) reading of your library
- Establish what Black-Tie Leadership is and how to apply it in your library
- Define what Black-Tie Etiquette is and how you can use it to make a lasting impression
- Identify the traits for Black-Tie Customer Service to help create loyal and raving patrons
SERLS Member Libraries: $0.00
All Other Libraries: $15.00