This is a self paced tutorial. Once registered, you'll receive a link to the tutorial the day before it's scheduled. But don't be fooled. The link can be used any time...day or night. And for this particular online resource...there is no charge to any participant.
Collection Development Sequence: Collection Maintenance
In this session you will learn
* The Purpose of Performing Collection Assessment
* Various Methods of Assessing the Collection
* A Process for Performing a Collection Assessment
* How to Use Collection Assessment Information
* Criteria and Process for Weeding the Collection
* Evaluation of the Collection Development Cycle, Processes, etc.
Created and presented by the Idaho Commission for Libraries
Cost: No Charge for Participants